Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Newsflash: Emily Falls Behind!!

I don't think this is a shocking headline! It would appear as though real life has caught up with me and I have fallen desperately behind on blogging my family's goings-on.

I promise there are many blogs in the making, including our recent family trip to the beach, and the entire months of May and June... eep! I will do my best to catch up as soon as things calm down and I find the time!

Where has my time gone, you ask? Oh! Well, Family Q is on the move! We listed our house in June, expecting another round of arduous and endless showings getting us nowhere. However, we were pleasantly (and horrifiededly!) surprised to receive an offer after being on the market less than one month! Woo hoo! And... HOLY SH----.... !! We have been packing and home-searching with almost every spare moment we've got!

Our house sale closes on the 2nd of August, and then we are homeless as of August 6! So, please bear with us as we continue this mad scramble for a few more weeks (plllllllleeeeeeaaaassse just "weeks")!


No comments:

Post a Comment