Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What Lyla Wants to Know

Why is some bird poop green and other bird poop is white?
Where do boogies come from?
What is Jesus made out of?
Who makes people?
Why did my fishy die?
What happens when you die?
Can I have some candy?
Why are there no blue lights? There are red, yellow and green. Where are the blue ones?
What is that animal called? The one that is stinky and has black and white?
How can trains stay on the train track?
Can I do PBSkids?
What color do you want to paint your bathroom?
I came out of your [va]gina, right? And Flint, too? That's very silly.
Is there poop in that diaper? Can I see it?
What do blue lights mean?
What is electricity?
Can I watch a movie?
What does "adorable" mean?
Can we make popcorn?
Why does Daddy eat meat? What is meat?
What is a church?
Mom, why are you showering? Are we going somewhere?
Will you help me get a dress down from in my closet?
What is next after Valentine's Day?
What is St. Patrick's Day? Is it for PapPap?
Why is there a beep (horn) on your driver (steering wheel)?
Can we go to Donut Dip? You know that new donut store? (Dunkin' Donuts)
How does a mosquito sing?
Do you want to play a game with me?
Why can't I live at Grandma's?
How does a puppy cry? How does a puppy laugh?
I have a brain in my head, right? And scarecrows can't talk, right?
Can you turn on the "Lyla baby song?"
What does "emergency" mean?
Can I play match-game on your phone? Can I make a video? Can I take a picture?
How can you make a dog like our dog talk?
Can you hear what my milk is saying?
What at the power lines for? You don't touch those, right?
Can we paint my toes?
"Adorable" means "really cute," right?
Will you snuggle me?
Can I stay home from school today?
Can we go to the zoo?
Is today a family day? Can I go to school?
Flint, can I have a turn? Can I have it? Flint! Give it to me? FLINT!
Can you call Mac and tell him to paint my ceiling? I wish my ceiling could be like my walls.
What is South America?
Are there poo-pandas at the zoo? ("Poo-panda" = "Kung-fu Panda" = all pandas)
Can we read Critter Books?
When I get big, can I marry Flint?
Why can't a girl and a girl or a boy and a boy get married?
Will you help me clean my room? I need helllllp.
Does that sound good?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am just now reading this. This list is amazing, and makes my head spin and I am realizing I would have no clue how to answer half these questions! And I thought Dresden's questions were hard! LOL. Lyla is such a great girl; you did real good :-)

    ReplyDelete